The mission of the Sheboygan County Economic Development Corporation (SCEDC), a countywide private/public partnership, is to lead economic development efforts to improve the economic well-being and long-term prosperity of the businesses, residents, and communities of Sheboygan County.
Our vision is to be the premier private/public partnership leading collaborative retention, expansion, and attraction efforts for business and employment development in Sheboygan County.
The SCEDC completed its second Strategic Plan in December 2015. The strategic plan represents a comprehensive countywide economic development program with aggressive goals. These goals are to:
- Continue to assist and ensure businesses expand in Sheboygan County
- Continue to attract new businesses and investment to Sheboygan County
- Continue to develop the Economic Development “Tool Box” to create and maintain a competitive advantage of doing business in Sheboygan County
- Continue to work with and provide guidance to communities who wish to develop
- Address the local labor shortage
- Grow and strengthen the organization to increase the speed and effectiveness of our mission
Read the full SCEDC Strategic Plan: 2015-2017 SCEDC Strategic Plan