Wisconsin Exports Q1 - Q3 2012
• Wisconsin firms exported $17.4 billion in the first three quarters of 2012.
• That represented a 6.4% growth rate over the first three quarters of 2011 and was
higher than the 5% growth rate for total U.S. exports in that same time period.
• Wisconsin’s total exports in all four quarters of 2011 were $22 billion.
• Wisconsin exports in the first three quarters were greater than the amount exported
in all four quarters of 2009.
• Wisconsin ranks 18th among the 50 states in exports.