Need More Cash Down
Many times, banks like to see cash down for a loan. Financing companies that have the ability to generate additional cash without the loan is a key indicator on how well the company can manage finances. When a company is growing fast, it needs cash and cannot afford to put a down payment on a loan. To reduce cash needed in financing, a company may:
- Pledge personal assets utilizing a personal guarantee.
- Use a mezzanine financing program.
- Raise equity using programs designed to help.
- Use tax-exempt bonding programs.
- Ask a non-traditional lender.