Assistance is available for start-up costs of new retail businesses in the Sheboygan Squared Business Improvement District.
Programs from the City of Sheboygan (click here for more information) include, but are not limited to:
- Economic Development Loan Program
- Leverage Loan Program
- Historic Preservation Program
- Tax Incremental Finance District
- Facade Renovation Program
Assistance from the Sheboygan County Economic Development Corporation includes, but is not limited to:
- Business plan assistance
- Marketing plan assistance
- Financing structure development
Contact Ray York at the Sheboygan County Economic Development Corporation to learn more about our entrepreneurial services.